Monday, September 29, 2014

Tea Rooms Gallery revamped

Hi I have just re-vamped my picture gallery at Oliver's Nurseries Garden Centre Tea Room with my new format double mounted & framed images. There is a mix of British birds & Mammals on display, from Kingfishers, Bitterns, Owls, Birds of prey to rutting Stags & Boxing Hares. All available to buy.
You can see these at:
Oliver's Nurseries, Maldon Road, Witham (Nr Wickham Bishops), Essex.


PS. Please Note my flickr site currently has no images uploaded. Having this running for well over 5 years now, I decided to clear everything off & I am going to put some more latest images on soon to refresh the site. Don`t forget as usual if there is a species you are looking for please let me know by email. I can still upload if I have these for you to look at. Please keep checking at:


http://www.flickr.com/photos/raystammersphotography


My email is: raystammers@tiscali.co.uk


I will be attending the following Craft Fairs for Autumn/Winter 2014.


8th & 9th November 2014 @ Hylands House, Chelmsford, Essex. For the Guild of Essex Craftsmen Xmas fair.


15th November 2014 @ Coggeshall Village Hall, Coggeshall, Essex. An exclusive 1 day event only at this new venue.


13th & 14th December @ Oliver's Nurseries (home of my gallery) Maldon Road, Witham, Essex. For the Xmas Craft Fair.


Hope to see you at any of the venues.


I will be spending the winter months concentrating on my Woodland hide & will post some images hopefully as things develop over the coming months on flickr.

No comments:

Post a Comment